Problems Faced in T-Shirt Printing Business and How to Overcome Them
You must have heard that action can solve the problems that theory cannot. Printed T-shirts are the most common choice of people around the world because they are comfortable, durable, and above all, they are cheap. Most men prefer printed T-shirts because these shirts come in exclusive and out-of-the-box designs. They are more quality-efficient and creative.
No business can operate successfully without incurring challenges and roadblocks. There are some problems, that everyone who is dealing in this industry, faces. This blog will discuss all the significant problems that the printed T-shirt business might face and how to overcome them. So, without further ado, let us take a look:
- Choosing an appropriate T-shirt design: You must have heard that the first impression is the last. While it isn't necessarily valid in real-life, making a first impression when marketing, is important in attracting the right customers.
- The size of the T-shirt: Remember that one size does not fit all. Thus, it is always important to design one T-shirt in three different sizes to cater to all customers' needs. It is essential to ensure that all sizes are available to the customers. You must put particular focus on over-sized T-shirts.
- The placement of the artwork: This is one of the biggest challenges of printed T-shirts. Once you are done creating an artistic design, the next question is the placement of that design. It would be best if you took extremely well-determined measurements before printing designs on the T-shirts. The ideal way is to follow a temporary print, with a permanent print, to ensure that the final product looks the best.
- Keeping optimal image quality: Along with the 101 roadblocks, image quality is one of the most critical problems. If you provide customers with personalized designs, it is essential to ask them to provide 200 dpi or better quality images so that the pixels will stay in place when that image is printed on a T-shirt. The same goes for the artistic symbols, graphs, and similar creative patterns.
- Blurry fonts and typography: Typography and fonts are the most widely seen prints on T-shirts. Typography, is mostly confused with artistic symbols. Nevertheless, typography is not the words provided in the form of images or e-designs, but rather a tool used for displaying or printing the text in the font of your preference. It is ideal to use this tool for better overall design.
Printed T-shirt designing has its importance in the market. However, to succeed and prosper in this business, one must overcome many hurdles and obstacles related to size, typography, design, quality, and fonts. We have provided all the fundamental issues along with their solution. However, if you want to learn more about T-shirt printing, contact us today as we are the leading service for T-shirt printing in Rochester. If you have any questions that other service providers are reluctant to answer, drop us an email here, and we will respond within 24 hours.